(aka day of coordination and month of coordination but better )
The days of traditional wedding planning are over. Forget what you know about day-of coordination, because we have gone the extra mile to ensure you have a seamless planning process leading up to the day of your wedding. If you are seeking peace of mind on the day of your wedding and throughout your planning process, you can rest assured that this is all possible with our event management team.
Our team will not only step in 5 weeks prior to the wedding – to give you the break you need – but will also manage your wedding planning process from the time you book us. As a bonus, we will provide you with our vendor list complete with our special vendor prices. All you have to say is Cherished Moments sent you!
How do we provide five-star service?
We provide a wide range of services at your fingertips to accommodate all of your needs on your special day. From our wedding planning management portal that gives you the tools to plan your wedding to overseeing emails between you and your vendor team, to providing you with a list of professional vendors – not to mention we provide you with TWO wedding managers.
Our team will execute the flow of the day from timelines, to rehearsal, to check-in, to ceremony, to the last dance, and so much more! Our team of professionals will ensure that our vendors will adhere to the call times and deliveries, so that all the i’s are dotted, and all t’s are crossed for a day of seamless bliss which starts with the wedding planning process.
-Customized Wedding Management Portal
- Scheduled Phone Calls
- Review all the vendor contracts signed and executed by Client
- Review and proof BEO (Banquet Event Order) provided by Catering Manager
- Contact Service Providers for arrival and end times, including strike time
- Communicate venue's policies and procedures for unloading, set up and tear down
- Confirm all vendor orders and quantities on rental Items
- Distribute client- approved timeline to all vendors at least I week before wedding date
- Assist Officiant and orchestrate ceremony rehearsal with bridal party and family
- Communicate with musicians on ceremony song selections
and cueing wedding party for processional
- Communicate and manage staff regarding set ups and compliance of floor plans
- Attend sound check with band musicians/DJ and review formalities and song selections
- Direct ushers with seating and program distribution
- Assist with set up of seating cards, menus, table numbers, favors, sign-in guest book, etc.
- Work with band musicians/DJ to establish timing for grand entrance, first dance, cake
cutting, bouquet and garter toss, and last dance
- Provide client with marriage license information
- Prepare and handle final payments and gratuities to vendors
-Distribute wedding timelines
-Collect any small items needed for the wedding day (programs, money box, toasting flutes, cake cutter, etc.)
-Work with wedding officiator to choreograph wedding ceremony, processional, and recessional
-Alert wedding party as to where they need to be the following day, and at what time
Ceremony and Reception Set-Up
-Early arrival to ensure that set-up is correct
-Orchestrate all vendor activities
- Manage timing
-Coordinate with vendors, family, wedding party, and guests according to timeline with smooth transitions
-Greet vendors and instruct them as to where to set up (i.e. wedding band, florist, and caterer, etc.)
-Arrange escort cards
-Meet with catering staff to confirm food timeline
-Set up guest book and pen, champagne flutes, cake cutting utensils
-Set up table numbers/names and menu cards
-Set up amenities, baskets, hand towels, candles, etc. in bathrooms
-Alert catering staff to pour champagne just before the toasts
-Be aware of timing of catering service and make sure people are served promptly
-Prevent and fix any problems that may arise during the event
-Remain easily accessible through the entire event in case there are any details that require attention
-Set up favor table towards the end of the evening
-2 Event Coordinators