Ready to begin your wedding design journey?
My name is Rafeal Henderson, and I am the lead planner and designer for Cherished Moments Planning, Design, & Coordination.
We are a Southern California-based Wedding Planning company that provides a complete wedding planning experience for busy professionals. I absolutely love weddings and strive to create an unforgettable, stress-free wedding experience for my brides. The best way to do that is by removing the heavy lifting.
We know how important it is to have your wedding planned without worrying about the tiny details. This is why all our packages include complete vendor management, so the only decisions you ever need to make is saying “Yes” or “No”. We take care of the services, contracts, and payments for you.
We are different from other event planning companies in that we provide support where you need it most, as we realize that all our clients are different. For example, if you are a non-traditional couple and your focus is getting the best Instagram-worthy photos, we will ensure that we work with a photographer who is less focused on getting traditional shots, but who will go the extra step to get you those instagrammable photos.
Just ask our last bacon-enthusiast groom and ice-cream loving bride how we brought them back to their childhood with a surprise Chunky Elvis Ice Cream stand at their reception. Don’t know what Chunky Elvis is? Google it. We promise you will either fall in love or at least be intrigued.
You Should Choose Us if...
YOU ENJOY DELEGATING
Event Design can be overwhelming, but that’s why we are here. If you enjoy being supported and having an expert take your vision and execute it, we are your perfect design team.
YOU LOVE DESIGN
One of our favorite things to do is work with our clients to find the best design to suit their unique personality. If you enjoy stepping into a venue and having your breath taken away, look no further.
YOU VALUE QUALITY
We pride ourselves on working with the best vendors and selecting only quality items for your event.
YOU LIKE TO HAVE FUN
We do not believe that you or your family members should be working during your event. You should be enjoying the memories and having fun. If you enjoy having fun and leaving the worrying to us, we should definitely work together.
What Our Clients Have to Say
I gave her my vision and I was very detailed about what I wanted and how I wanted it. People didn’t always get my vision, but when everything came together, they got it!!! LOL! I trusted her with my vision, and she executed!!!
I’m happy that I put full trust in her [Rafeal], and she came through with a bang! I received so many compliments from family and friends. My in-laws said they’ve never been to a wedding so organized. Thank you, Cherished Moments, for the best wedding I could have asked for.
Amazing. I don’t know how I could ever repay Rafeal. I reached out to her so last minute, and I really could not thank her enough for her insight and beyond creative mind! I had never planned an event and her beautiful and calm nature made everything so easy.
Starting at $8,000
We are always thinking of ways to make our clients' job easier, so we created a seamless planning process for you from beginning to end. That begins with our wedding planning management portal. Imagine planning your wedding with ease and 6 weeks into your wedding a team of professionals remove all the heavy lifting...We have also included our wedding party liaison services.
This package is designed for the couple who wants a world-class team to design the perfect wedding and seamlessly take care of all the details to execute their decor and design elements from beginning to end. We’ll be your creative partner to conceptualize the overall design for your special day, including themes, color schemes, floor plan, decor, accessories, and guest experience...
How to Get Started
Due to COVID-19, we offer virtual consultations and meetings. Packages can be booked by selecting your offer within the proposal. You will then be provided with an e-mail that will provide you with your contract, payment plan, and an line item list of all services offered.
Once the contract is signed and initial payment is rendered, you will receive an email within 1-2 weeks with your custom bridal management portal and a scheduled welcome call to discuss next steps.
25% of all packages must be paid to secure your date. The remaining balance of 75% is split into 3 payments.
Questions & Customizations
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org .