If you have a question, we have an answer. Below you will find frequently asked questions. If you do not see your question, below feel free to give us a call.
1. What time should I arrive to the ceremony?
Please arrive by 5:00pm. The ceremony will begin at 5:30pm and guest will not be able to enter during that time.
2. What is the dress code?
This is a formal event, and we are asking our guest to follow the color pallet below.
3. Will the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception take place indoors or outdoors?
The ceremony will be outdoors. The cocktail hour will be indoors as well as the reception.
4. Is there parking available at the wedding venue?
Yes, there will be a parking lot that offers more than enough parking and it is free.
5. Can I bring my kids?
This is an adult only affair
6. I have dietary restrictions/allergies. What's the best way to let you know?
Guests who are gluten-free or have other dietary restrictions and/or allergies please be sure to notify us when you RSVP.
7. Will there be an open bar?
Yes, please be sure to tip the bartender.